This page will cover the process of commissioning with Gemma Nolan Art in as much detail as possible, including the process itself, as well as how to choose a good photograph to work from. For pricing, delivery and information on extra prints, click here.
The following is a rough outline of the steps involved in commissioning your own custom artwork. Do get in touch if you have any questions that aren’t answered here!
2) See Prices for a rough idea of cost, as well as more information on framing, delivery and extra prints.
3) Make sure you have a suitable photo from which I can work. It should be a good-quality photo, with the subject clear and in focus, such as the two examples below!
4) Head to the Contact page, where you can fill out the form with all the necessary details. You can then send across the photo by email, and I can give you an accurate price.
5) I’ll complete the work (I usually allow a week or so, but this is dependent on demand and the size of the job!), keeping you posted on progress.
6) Payment can be made by bank transfer, cheque or cash on collection.
7) You can either collect the portrait if you’re local, or I will post it, emailing you with confirmation and details of tracking and delivery!